Unwind with Korea food, lifestyle docs on Netflix
时间:2023-12-06 18:35:35 出处:자동차阅读（143）
For those looking for a change of pace from Netflix's action-packed Korean originals, the streaming platform offers a range of Korean food, travel and lifestyle documentaries that are perfect for relaxing and learning something new.
“Rhapsody” (2020-2021) and “A Nation” (2022-2023) by ELTV are two such documentary series that are available for viewing on Netflix.
“Korean Pork Belly Rhapsody,” the first project to open the six-part “Rhapsody” series, presents the history of Korean grilled pork belly and explores different recipes and approaches to the dish.
Starring popular TV personality and chef Paik Jong-won as the host, the project showcases the unique stories of diverse individuals across Korea -- ranging from butchers, writers and a professor of agriculture and economics, to chefs, restaurant owners and village locals -- who share their experiences and thoughts on Korean pork belly.
- US strategic bomber B
- Breadwinners in their 60s or above double in 9 years
- [Herald Interview] As a wanderer, Yoshitomo Nara does not confine himself to art
- [KH Explains] Lotte goes all
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy
- SM founder Lee Soo
- [Bills in Focus] Holding CEOs accountable for lack of internal financial control
- [Herald Interview] Love is what defines artist Dawn
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities