Seoul streets transform to open stage for Seoul Street Arts Festival
时间:2023-12-06 18:33:31 出处:요리阅读（143）
Seoul's streets are to become a festive outdoor venue for various street arts, circus performances, dance, multidisciplinary shows and art installations this weekend.
The outdoor performing arts festival organized by the Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture, known as the Seoul Street Arts Festival, kicks off Friday at Seoul Plaza, along with a Chuseok full moon viewing event.
The opening performance, “Full Moon,” starts at 6:30 p.m. Friday, featuring artists from this year’s festival, including B-boy crew Soul Burnz, genre-bending singer Lee Hee-moon and the band Obangsin.
Over the three-day festival, a total of 34 groups across diverse genres, featuring over 170 artists, will fill the streets in colorful performances.
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- 민주당 새 원내대표에 친명 홍익표 “이재명과 총선 승리”
- 120,000 more public homes to be supplied by this year
- Seoul shares snap 4
- US strategic bomber B
- [Our Museums] Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum shows artistic essence of ceramics throughout history
- Young swimmer enjoys self
- XG storms back with 'New DNA'
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed