时间:2023-12-06 20:02:44 出处:패션阅读（143）
NCT127 will kick off its third international tour with concerts in Seoul next month, label SM Entertainment announced Monday.
The nonet will go live six times, from Nov. 17-19 and Nov. 24-26, under the title “Neo City: Seoul – The Unity.” Details for the upcoming tour are yet to be announced, but its last tour, “Neo City: The Link,” brought the band to 17 cities for 28 concerts that drew about 700,000 concertgoers.
The NCT subunit released fifth studio album “Fact Check” on Oct. 6 and has been dominating the music charts and TV music chart shows at home. Expectations are high as to how the new album will fare on Billboard charts as well as in sales records. The group's fourth LP “Two Baddies” and the repackaged “Ay-Yo” sold over 3 million copies combined earlier this year and hit No. 3 and No. 12 on the Billboard 200, respectively.
Le Sserafim’s Kim Chaewon to take time off
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- Yoon hosts luncheon meeting with Korean atomic bomb victims in Hiroshima on Chuseok
- Households in capital areas hold 70 pct larger assets than non
- S. Korea to extend $5 mil worth of fertilizer aid to Ukraine via U.S. agency
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- Music festivals and concerts for the fall season
- Diplomatic vehicle blessed for safety via Hindu ritual by S. Korean Embassy in India
- Traffic heavy on expressways following Chuseok
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”