Sunmi to return with new digital single ‘Stranger’
时间:2023-12-06 18:54:55 出处:패션阅读（143）
K-pop soloist Sunmi is unveiling her new digital single “Stranger” on Oct. 17.
The single carries a total of three tracks—the title track “Stranger,” and two side tracks “Calm myself” and “Call my name.”
Sunmi took part in producing and writing the lyrics to all of the tracks in her single album, according to Abyss Company.
The teaser image of the upcoming single album shows Sunmi in a red outfit staring forward with a mysterious man standing behind her.
This comeback comes a year and four months after the release of her digital single “Heart Burn” in June last year.
She had been on her second world tour “Good Girl Gone Mad” last year.
Sunmi was the first K-pop female solo artist to hold a standalone world tour for the second time.
Sunmi is a popular K-pop artist who has attracted many listeners with her hits featuring addictive melodies such as “Gashina,” “Heroine,” “Noir,” “Lalalay,” “pporappippam” and “Tail."
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan
- Posco to build joint venture with US grain company
- Will Kep1er disband? Project group eyes extension with 'Magic Hour'
- 러 무기 만져보고 타보고...김정은 '북·러 합작' 도발 메뉴 내놓나
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed's higher
- N.Korea blasts Yoon for denouncing military ties with Russia at UN
- Govt. to survey spending on private education of preschoolers, Suneung retakers
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton