[Photo News] Mudeungsan fully opens door to public after 57 years
时间:2023-10-05 01:27:50 出处:직업阅读（143）
Mudeungsan Mountain located in Gwangju, South Jeolla Province, fully opened its door to the public for the first time in 57 years on Saturday.
Civilian access to the top of the mountain had been restricted since 1966 as air force units were stationed in the respective location.
Many visitors gathered on the day of the opening to enjoy a round-trip hike of approximately 390 meters that goes from Seoseokdae columnar joints to Inwangbong Observatory.
- Hyundai Steel to showcase low
- [Herald Interview] Kim Jee
- SKC to build bioplastics plant in Vietnam
- [Herald Review] ‘Cobweb,’ a fresh, new wind in the Korean box office
- Intangible cultural heritage exhibitions, performances head overseas
- N.Korea blasts Yoon for denouncing military ties with Russia at UN
- Jakarta lights up in pink with SMTown Live 2023
- Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
- Hospital visits during Chuseok cost up to 50% more